What is schulze.vote?
(Or just get started , no need to sign up)
The Schulze Method is a method of voting that selects a winner based on voter preferences. Voters rank candidates and the Schulze method can be used to not only select a winner, but created a sorted ranking of voter preferences.
The method makes it very easy for voters. Voters can assign a preference to all candidates, or just one. They can even assign different candidates the same ranking.
The Schulze method is used by several organizations including Wikimedia, Debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo, Pirate Party political parties and many others.
You can use schulze.vote to create your own elections for free.
No account necessary
Public or Private Elections
Privacy and Usage Policy
No legal jargon.
- I don't collect any personal information, except for email addresses.
- If I collected your email address through the registration flow, it will only be used for that purpose.
- Your email will not be shared with any third party, with the exception of SendGrid , and only for the purpose of sending you emails necessary to use this site. I have disabled tracking in SendGrid.
- If you create elections or candidates with obcene names, please set the election to 'private'. Otherwise they may be deleted without notice.
- If I suspect you of abuse, I may take necessary action. This includes, but is not limited to, deleting elections, accounts, and banning you.